UNO is a great family friendly card game that you can play with all ages. The game is also very simple to play. Most people probably already have a good idea about how the game works, even if they have never played before.
The objective of the game is to get rid of all your cards while using strategy to pawn other cards off on your opponent. The game can be played with only two people, but it is much more fun with a large group. Having more people makes the game more challenging and increases the fun factor.
With the coming of the digital age, UNO has moved digital as well. You can play UNO on your desktop PCs, Uno on Xbox , on android phones or iOS device. Playing UNO online is a great way to spend your free time.
How To Play, Official Rules
1. The first thing you need to do is find people to play with. If you don’t have a group of friends that are interested in playing this game, you can play UNO online unblocked version too.
2. A deck of UNO cards consists of 108 cards in total, and getting to know all of these cards is important to the game play. There are four different colors of cards: red, blue, green, and yellow. There are also Draw 2 cards, reverse cards, skip cards, wild cards, and draw four cards.
3. Now that you are ready to start, it is time to select who the dealer is. This is typically done by players drawing cards. The player who draws the highest card is the dealer. Online, this process is handle automatically.
4. Each player receives seven cards at the beginning of the game. The rest of the deck is put in the center of the play area, this is called the draw pile. Each turn a player must draw a card from this pile. The top card of the draw pile is flipped face up and laid next to the face down draw pile.
5. The first player to act is to the left of the dealer. Cards are able to be discarded from a players hand when that card matches the color or number of the top face up card on the table. This is the only way you can get rid of cards in your hand. If you have a wild card, it can be played at anytime. With a wild card you can pick which color is now able to be played.
6. Continue playing until a player has no cards left in their hand. When a reverse card is played, it means the order of play is reversed. If the game is moving clock-wise and someone plays a reverse card the action now goes counter clock-wise.
7. Don’t forget to say UNO when you only have one card remaining. When this card is discarded, the game is over.